We are delighted to share the news that our #SEIS Investee, Scottish #BeerTech company EBar are pleased to announce that it has been collaborating with Heineken UK to develop the EBar, a self-service beer dispenser designed for major events at stadiums, arenas and festival sites.
Sam Pettipher, managing director of EBar said “With the support from Heineken we have access to deep industry knowledge which we have utilised to improve the EBar self-service beer solution and support operators to deliver the perfect pint and exceptional event experiences”.
EBar (EBar Initiatives Ltd) is an Aberdeen start-up on a mission to change the way the world is served at events. Founded by MBA graduates from Robert Gordon University in August 2016 the company is headquartered in Bridge of Don with a growing team of talented beer technology engineers developing the EBar beer dispensing machine.
Since the company was founded in August 2016 EBar has made great progress with highlights including;
- Winning £75,000 funding at Scottish EDGE in December 2017
- Raising over £228,000 of private investment in May 2018
- Being included in New York broker CB Insights report as one of 7 start-ups globally disrupting the happy hour in the BarTech space. https://www.cbinsights.com/research/happy-hour-disrupting-alcohol-market-map/
- Deploying the first generation EBar at worldclass venues (AECC, Twickenham and a top flight premier league club)
- Currently raising funds on seedrs.
To find out more please visit Ebar online.