Pioneers of SEIS investing
- One of the longest running SEIS Funds, established in 2012.
- Over 125 investments to date (71 still active).
- Successful Track Record with 9 SEIS exits.
- Planned deployment within the current tax year to allow “carry-back” for investments in the next tranche.
*Please discuss with fund manager current tranche close dates.
Risk Disclaimer: Investing in early stage businesses can mean loss of investment, dilution and illiquidity. The funds are exclusively for certified investors who understand these risks.
Discover Our Funds
Our Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) Fund
- Investment goal: Growth
- Invests in: Tech enabled businesses across all sectors
- Minimum subscription: £10,000
- Target portfolio size: 8-12 companies
- Deployment: 2 tranches per tax year
- Target return: £3 per £1 invested
- Tax relief available: SEIS (income tax relief 50%, capital gains tax relief, loss relief)
Tax Reliefs Available
Income Tax Relief
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Reliefs
Find out more
CEO & Co-Founder