Invest in a portfolio of SEIS eligible start-ups
Pioneers of SEIS investing
- One of the longest running SEIS Funds, established in 2012.
- Over 125 investments to date (71 still active).
- Successful Track Record with 10 SEIS exits.
- Planned deployment within the current tax year to allow “carry-back” for investments in the next tranche.
*Please discuss with fund manager current tranche close dates.
Discover Our Funds
Our Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) Fund
- Investment goal: Growth
- Invests in: Tech enabled businesses across all sectors
- Minimum subscription: £10,000
- Target portfolio size: 8-12 companies
- Deployment: 2 tranches per tax year
- Target return: £3 per £1 invested
- Tax relief available: SEIS (income tax relief 50%, capital gains tax relief, loss relief)
Tax Reliefs Available
Income Tax Relief
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Reliefs
Find out more
Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you are unlikely to be protected if something goes wrong. Take 2 minutes to learn more.
CEO & Co-Founder