Invest in a portfolio of EIS eligible start-ups
Proven EIS Fund Manager
- Established in 2012 with our first SEIS Fund.
- Follow-on EIS Fund with investment into 28 companies since 2015.
- Successful track record with first exit this year providing returns across fives funds with an average 3 x return.
- Planned deployment within the current tax year to allow “carry-back” for investments in current tranche.*
- Preview of investment opportunities available upon request.
- Diverse investment portfolio with 30% income tax relief available.
Discover Our Funds
Our EIS Fund provides follow-on funding to our SEIS portfolio who have proven ability to fully exploit commercialisation of a proven business model whilst supporting them on their growth journey. Please contact us to see a preview of the portfolio companies being considered for investment.
Our Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) Fund
The primary aim of our EIS fund is to support follow-on opportunities from its growing portfolio of SEIS companies. The Fund targets what Jenson describes as the “EIS equity gap” – the stage between SEIS and later-stage EIS/Pre-Series A funding rounds. Companies at this point are typically just beginning to gain commercial traction and require funding and support to continue scaling the business.
- Investment goal: Growth
- Invests in: Tech enabled businesses across all sectors
- Minimum subscription: £10,000
- Target portfolio size: 5-10 companies
- Deployment: 2 tranches per tax year
- Target return: £3 per £1 invested
- Tax relief available: EIS (income tax relief 30%, capital gains tax relief, loss relief)
Tax Reliefs Available
Income Tax Relief
30% for EIS upfront income tax relief which may be claimed for investments
Capital Gains Tax (CGT) Reliefs
Tax deferral may be available for EIS
Loss relief may be available to investors at their marginal tax rate
Find out more
We focus on tech-enabled businesses across all sectors, with a unique approach to deep tech and product.
We’re committed to backing diverse teams of company founders and supporting their journeys.
We invest across Pre-Seed and Seed stage businesses, giving you every opportunity for success.
“We would not be where we are without Jenson. Their team have been a constant source of support, advice and guidance for the last seven years or so. Although we are absolutely thrilled to be rewarding their faith in us with this excellent exit, we’ll also miss them as an investor and as an ally. We can’t thank them enough – they’ve been an integral part of the Voneus success story.”
Steve Leighton CEO & Co-Founder
“The Jenson SEIS Fund Investee Conference was very enjoyable and informative. It was great to see Jenson Solutions supporting the companies they have invested in with this initiative.”
Kenton Ward CEO