We are expanding our team and are looking for dynamic and hard-working talent who share our values and passion for the VC business.
We are seeking a Portfolio Manager to join our small well-knit team. The ideal candidate has previous portfolio management experience preferably dealing with early stage high growth companies. Your key responsibility will be to work with and support our portfolio companies.
- Liaise directly with portfolio companies and attend board meetings (as board observer).
- Monitor, track, and report on portfolio companies progress and make recommendations based on portfolio company activities.
- Prepare quarterly investor reports on portfolio companies.
- Prepare fund administration documentation in relation to portfolio company activities.
- Identify support requirements of portfolio companies and manage the delivery of support to the portfolio companies.
- Maintain and grow support delivery network through building of relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the investment team with the making of follow-on investments into portfolio companies.
- Support the portfolio companies through M&A activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Financial reporting and budgeting. Accounting background preferred.
- Demonstrable passion for working with early stage entrepreneurial companies in general and with technology and innovation-based business in particular.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
- Proficient software skills using Microsoft Suite.
- First rate education from a top tier institution.
- High degree of integrity, intellectual curiosity, resilience, initiative and team-orientation.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.