We are expanding our team and are looking for dynamic and hard-working talent who share our values and passion for the VC business.
We are recruiting an Operations and Portfolio Manager to join us in September to support the investment teams and assist the fund with all aspects of operations and portfolio management from evaluating new investment opportunities and assisting with due diligence to engaging with and reporting on portfolio companies.
Your day to day tasks would include:
- Portfolio management – working with investee companies to help them achieve their strategic objectives
- Monitor investee companies and contribute to monthly/quarterly performance reviews
- Assist with deal processes through approvals, fund related documentation drafting, execution and payment stages
- Valuations – Prepare portfolio companies’ quarterly valuations based on audited and reported results, forecasts and other financial analysis
- Portfolio management projects – Assist other team members in performing accounting/financial due diligence procedures as well as other projects related to the portfolio companies
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks as required by senior management
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills as they will deal with the investment team and managing partners, as well as third party providers
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active team player with an independent working style
- Highly analytical with a good attention to detail
- A strong academic background, Accounting qualification/MBA preferred
- Experience with early stage high growth business is a plus
- Existing right to work in the UK
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with the best UK entrepreneurs and be at the forefront of innovation
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to become an integral member of a great team in a growing and dynamic organisation with flat hierarchy and, as such, would be in a fantastic position to rapidly progress in your career
Please share your CV as well as one paragraph on your favourite Jenson SEIS portfolio company (and why it is your favourite) with firstname.lastname@example.org.